Every September, National Preparedness Month is observed to promote awareness about the necessity of being prepared for catastrophes and crises that might strike at any time. The theme for 2021 is Prepare to Protect: Preparing for disasters is protecting everyone you love.
Some steps to be prepared:
1. Make A Plan Before, during, and after a disaster, talk to your friends and family about how you’ll communicate.
2. Due to the Coronavirus, make sure to revise your plan according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines.
3. Gather resources for everyone in your home that will last for many days following a tragedy.
4. In the event that you must leave swiftly, keep in mind the special needs that each person or creature may have.
5. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s recommendations, you should update your kits and supplies regularly.
If you do experience damage to your home due to an emergency, call Back To Normal Restoration Services ASAP!